To ensure we are all on the same page, have a quick read through our standard guidelines.
- All surfboards are shipped via freight shipping (Pilot, DHL, or equivalent).
- We ship to business or residential addresses, and love to team up with surf shop(s) to keep the local surf communities knitted.
- All shipments are insured, so please ensure that the board arrives with no damages. If damage does occur, any claims are subject to the policies of the insurer (the shipping provider).
- Shipping cost at checkout includes packaging fees.
- We know you've put time into your purchase and we will do the same for constructing it. For this reason, all sales are final. If you made a mistake at checkout, please contact as soon as possible so we can discuss the remedy.
We stand behind our product. Warranty requests for construction and workmanship will be accepted within 4 months of the date of delivery. If this unfortunate situation occurs, please make sure to document all questionable areas of the board, and include photos. This will streamline the process for both of us and ensure your stoke levels are maintained.
Of course, this warranty does not cover damage due to excessive use, improper care, or damage from surfing, and does not include damages to person or property.